Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New York, Day I






























The photos taken at Times Square at night didn't turn out as great as I would have liked. I aimlessly photographed the tourist attraction hoping there would be a good shot in there somewhere - not too happy with them, and I blame sleep depravation. The place was amazing nonetheless. It feels as if the whole world is gathered there. It's that crowded.

The three or four story M&M store is my heaven. You might know this if you've known me from high school. Despite their extensive and overwhelming selection of products, they didn't have M&M's crispies! Tsktsk. I guess it's only sold in the Philippines. Moving on with life. We sat on the Red Stairs in Times Square for a while, where I enjoyed my milk chocolate NYC Taxi Mix. Mmm.

My last visit to New York was in 2007. My godfather introduced me to chocolate dipped gummy bears from F.A.O. Schwartz and I've been hooked ever since! It's not even surprising that we don't have them here in Vancouver. I have to visit specific candy stores in the U.S. every time just for those, but F.A.O. Schwartz has the best!

2 comments:

  1. I thought your night shots of Times Square was fantastic! Enjoyed the pop of colours. Were your shots taken with a tripod because the photos aren't blurry or grainy. Especially enjoyed this photo for whatever reason http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8155/7498184782_794c026f42_z.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlie! No they weren't. I'm a little too lazy to bring one around. HAHAHA

      Delete